If the customer is a consumer, he can revoke the contract as follows: Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and they are or will be delivered in a uniform manner;
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last good, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and they are delivered separately;
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last item, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces;
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the first good, provided that goods were part of a contract for regular deliveries for a fixed period of time.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform
Laila Surya Däsch
c/o ABP-Service GmbH
z.Hd. Frau Chr. Roth
Am Steinbuckel 1
Phone: +49 6021/ 455381
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model
; using the form is not compulsory.
In order to respect the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification informing that you are exercising your right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery than the one we have offered, the standard delivery), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which the notice of your cancellation of this contract has been received. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have proven that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the condition, characteristics and function of the goods. Exclusion from withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance selling contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery. End of instruction regarding withdrawal rights